Monday, June 21, 2010

Can someone help me how to get rid of viruses ?

my computer has been attacked by viruses and there are pop ups of everykind and i cant open my homepage and so on.smeone help me plz



Can someone help me how to get rid of viruses ?network



I would not recommend buying any programs and wasting your money when you can remove them yourself without spending your hard earned money.



Check this article, it has complete information to deal with pop-ups and spyware....



http://compset.net/article_adware_popup....



Pop-ups are created by Adware installed by different sites on your computer. To stop these pop-ups, you need to remove special keys from your computer which are installed by those sites.



Good Luck!



Can someone help me how to get rid of viruses ?norton



I waiting too, I have the same problem
you dont have any protection programs? or they are all expired? You might have to purchase a good one (like Norton, Kaspersky or Mcafee...) online, but if you dont wanna do that, you can format your computer again by yourself, just put everything you need in drive D, and delete drive C totally, but the thing is you have to have a CD with a key to format windows again. If you dont have a key, you can find one online for Windows XP, Windows Vista and try to crack, but for me, it's kinda complicated and sometimes the keys found are in blacklist, kinda unsafe. does your computer still have guarantee? if so call the customer service and ask a technician what to do step by step to format your computer or if you cant do it yourself, send it back to the factory, they will format it all over again for you. Your computer will be like new without viruses, but remember to back up your data like documents, pictures, music (put them on CDs) before you send your computer. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment